Quality, health, safety, environment
High quality standards are paramount to our customers, health and safety issues are vital to our employees and the environment is the foundation upon which we all build our future.
Beneficial for both our customers and employees
We maintain a constant focus on all QHSE matters during the Planning and Execution of all Projects. We work uncompromisingly with quality, health, safety, and environmental issues always striving to improve our performance and capabilities. This guarantees high-quality products, the highest possible degree of safety for all personnel on every site, and protection of the environment.
Our integrated Management system is certified against international standards (ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001) and fulfills expectations of our customers regarding quality of products, safety of all interested parties and environmental protection.
Green thinking powered by people and process
We strive to
- Meet and exceed our customers’ expectations and demands.
- Continually educate our team of employees in management system processes, company values, and culture.
- Critically evaluate and assess our own processes to create improvements that reflect our customers’ demands and expectations as well as the development within the industry.
We achieve this through
- Development of project quality plans
- Development & execution of integrated management system
- On site Quality inspection and audits
Health & safety
- We prioritize a healthy and safe working environment, as we believe in employee engagement.
- We pursue a culture where safety is a natural part of the work we perform, we take care of each other, and where everyone contributes with ideas for improvements.
We achieve this through
- Development & execution of HSE plans, RAMS, and Safety walks and campaigns
- Development of emergency response plans
- Incident & accident investigation
- Obtaining approval and permissions from authorities
- We are committed to complying with all applicable environmental legislation and to continue putting into practice new measures and activities to improve our environmental performance.
- We work conscientiously to incorporate sustainable thinking into day-to-day operations and development plans.
In 2022 we set-up the following focus areas in our production
- minimise emissions and carbon footprint
- reduce the electrical power consumption
- reduce resource consumption and waste in our operations
- increase recycling of raw materials and production waste.