Our Highest Priority
We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have put into words an HSE policy that defines how we avoid accidents, maintain job satisfaction and ensure a safe and motivating work environment.
- Our safety management system is certified in accordance with DS/OHSAS 18001:2008.
- We are committed to respect employee rights, and we comply with national and international labour laws.
- We are dedicated to continually improving our work environment.
- We are actively working to reduce workplace injuries.
- We contribute to employee development through training and development programs.
- We encourage all employees to report all accidents as well as near misses.
- We expect our employees to contribute with improvement proposals taking on the responsibility for their own work environment.
- Work environment issues are always considered in connection with new investments.
- Within financial limits, initiatives improving the work environment are always prioritised.
- Through education and information, we ensure that our employees adhere to the codes of practice of our HSE policy.