We are committed to the health and safety of our employees and have put into words an HSE policy that defines how we avoid accidents, maintain job satisfaction and ensure a safe and motivating work environment.
• Our safety management system is certified in accordance with DS/OHSAS 18001:2008.
• We are committed to respect employee rights, and we comply with national and international labour laws.
• We are dedicated to continually improving our work environment.
• We are actively working to reduce workplace injuries.
• We contribute to employee development through training and development programs.
• We encourage all employees to report all accidents as well as near misses.
• We expect our employees to contribute with improvement proposals taking on the responsibility for their own work environment.
• Work environment issues are always considered in connection with new investments.
• Within financial limits, initiatives improving the work environment are always prioritised.
• Through education and information, we ensure that our employees adhere to the codes of practice of our HSE policy.