International Project Manager – Wind & Energy, Foundations
In connection with our newly established Joint Venture – Century Bladt Foundation Co, Ltd. (CBF) in Taipei, Taiwan - we are searching for a key team player in connection with international sourcing and project execution. Bladt Industries A/S will be responsible for the international sourcing and supply of large scale components and materials for offshore wind foundation projects to be manufactured by CBF in Taiwan.
Bladt Industries is an international steel contractor specialized in high complexity large-scale steel structures. We operate within three key business areas, namely providing steel solutions to the wind and renewable energy sector, to the oil and gas industry and to large infrastructure projects. We have recently entered into a joint venture in Taiwan with the intention of becoming a major player in the upcoming Asian and Taiwanese offshore wind business market.
Your daily work
Your daily work will center on a large range of projects which will require that you can see the overall picture and that you can be relied on to bring all of the various ends together and see all of the necessary tasks through to completion.
As a Project Manager you shall:
- Project manage one or more subcontracts or areas for individual parts of the project in close cooperation with the Senior Project Manager, including ensuring that sub supplier contracts are made in accordance to applicable rules and regulations within Bladt.
- Ensure that own and subcontracted works are made in accordance with specifications and standards in the contract, Bladt QHSE system and according to project specific specifications, employers/clients guidelines as well as local requirements.
- Facilitate a sound technical and commercial dialogue with sub-contractors and suppliers and handle questions/requests towards the employer/client.
- Manage the project team(s) involved, ensuring their deliveries are in sync with the overall project plan timelines, defined milestones, and always in compliance with internal Bladt standards.
- Be responsible, together with the project organization, for an efficient project execution.
- Act as the link between the project and the local site team in Asia.
You are an engineer or similar that has:
- At least 5 years of experience from the wind industry, civil engineering, oil & gas or similar relevant industries.
- Experience with project management, preferably from international projects.
- Technical insight and a good overview.
- Experience in result-oriented work and working to deadlines.
- A structured and systematic approach to the daily work.
- A complete understanding for what it is required when employed in an order manufacturing company.
- Experience with contract negotiations (FIDIC-type contracts or similar).
- Fluency in both written and spoken English (Danish is not a prerequisite).
We seek a competent person who is highly motivated. You are ready to take ownership of decisions and processes and you thrive in a hectic environment. You are able to collaborate and communicate with suppliers, customers and colleagues as equals. You have a responsible approach to your work, supplemented with an analytical approach to your tasks. At the same time you are able to work independently as well as in teams.
Your work site is Aalborg but the job will involve 50-150 travelling days a year.
Reference is to VP, Foundations.
An exciting and multi-faceted job in a flat structure organization with a great deal of freedom and responsibility in an international company characterized by challenges and good relations.
Furthermore, we offer a company lunch program, an active staff association and health insurance.
Our values are your values
Our projects set stringent requirements with regard to time, precision, HSE and quality and it is precisely these values that form the foundation that supports our working day. You must reflect our uncompromising approach to customer satisfaction, quality awareness and credibility.
Please send your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and marked “Project Manager, sourcing” in the subject field. Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
Please contact VP, Foundations Klaus Munck Rasmussen +45 50 77 76 66 or Head of HR, Anne Kaptain +45 20 72 24 33 for further details.