QC Inspector (Lindø)
Make a difference with us and become part of the foundation for the green transition
At Bladt Industries, our purpose is to support a sustainable future and our vision is to be the market leader in foundations and substations for the offshore wind market worldwide.
The ambitions for offshore wind are great and we must grow so that we can deliver our part of the puzzle and make this a reality. It requires a team effort. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague who, like us, is passionate about making a difference.
Specifically, we need you who want a job focusing on assisting the production in collecting data and ensuring that each employee follows the assignment’s quality requirements.
What do we offer?
You will receive an exciting and versatile job in a growing international company with a flat structure. We offer flexibility, a high degree of freedom under responsibility and you get ample opportunity for personal and professional development as part of a professional team with an informal tone.
An attractive salary and employment conditions are negotiated individually, based on experience and qualifications. We also offer canteen schemes, pension schemes, an active staff association, health insurance and various other staff benefits.
We build a green future together with someone who can:
- Follow up on welders and welder assignments in the production areas
- Conduct visual inspection on welding and basic material
- Conduct inspections of final parts/components and write punch lists
- Be a part of the continues improvements and solutions
- Create and handle NCR’s
- Handle incoming control
- Collect welding data to the as-built documentation
- Coordinate and ensure optimal execution of NDT
As part of the team, we expect you to:
- Educated welder, preferable supplemented with an inspector education
- Be NDT VT2 certified
- Have experience with quality, preferably from the offshore industry
- Have experience with EN 1090, EN ISO 3834 and preferably DNV-OS-C401
- Have the ability to read and understand design and workshop drawings
- Have a wide experience within NDT
- Be fluent in English and Danish
- Have experience with the Office package
We want a workplace that focuses on the whole person, and we collaborate across Bladt based on a set of values that guide our behaviour. Safety always comes first and is expressed through the term "We Care". We also work based on a desire to be solution-oriented, reliable, better together and ever-improving. We believe that this, together with our stated purpose of supporting a sustainable future, helps make Bladt a great place to be.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and will end the recruitment process once we find the right candidate for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are welcome to visit our website www.bladt.dk or Manager, QC Black Steel, Jes Højen Olsen, on tel. + 45 24 44 93 03 for further information.