Are you a skilled welder looking to join a rapidly growing international company? Do you want to work for a company that is accelerating the global transition to renewable energy sources? Then this position might be for you!
Your daily life
Bladt Industries fabricates steel foundations and offshore substations for offshore wind farms worldwide. Our projects are significant in terms of physical size, scope, and cost, and are managed collaboratively by project managers, professional experts, support functions, and interfaces with our own manufacturing, suppliers, and subcontractors.
In connection with our production, we continuously need welders whose responsibilities will include the following:
- Welding of heavy-walled pipes with butt seams such as V-joints, T-joints and branch pipe joints.
- Typically, the welds are performed with metal-filled tubular wire as the bottom strand and powdered tubular wire is used as the backfill. Experience with the following processes is therefore an advantage:
- Process 138
- Process 136
- Process 141
All welds are 100% inspected, which means that the quality must always be excellent.
Are you a good candidate?
You are a welcoming, quality-conscious, and cooperative candidate who meets the following requirements:
- Experience with manual welding of butt seams and edge seams
- Experience or knowledge of production of large steel structures
- Knowledge of different NDT methods
- Knowledge of the EN ISO 5817 requirements
- Willing to work in shifts and accepts overtime during peak periods.
What we offer
You will get an exciting, adaptable, and most importantly, growing job in a rapidly growing international company. You will work in a professional environment with an informal tone, where cooperation, a sense of humor, and a positive attitude are valued. With us, flexibility is mutual, and you will enjoy considerable freedom while remaining accountable.
Additionally, we provide a pension plan, health insurance, a canteen program, and an active staff association.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and we close the process once we have found the right candidates.
We eagerly await your application!
If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Site Manager - Black Steel Production, Michael Lund Mikkelsen on telephone +45 41 88 43 05.