Dimension Controller (Lindø)
Make a difference with us and become part of the foundation for the green transition
At Bladt Industries, our purpose is to support a sustainable future and our vision is to be the market leader in foundations and substations for the offshore wind market worldwide.
The ambitions for offshore wind are great and we must grow so that we can deliver our part of the puzzle and make this a reality. It requires a team effort. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague who, like us, is passionate about making a difference.
Specifically, we need you who want a job focusing on dimensional control of primary and secondary steel structures according to Employer’s requirements, design drawings and specifications.
What do we offer?
You will receive an exciting and versatile job in a growing international company with a flat structure. We offer flexibility, a high degree of freedom under responsibility and you get ample opportunity for personal and professional development as part of a professional team with an informal tone.
An attractive salary and employment conditions are negotiated individually, based on experience and qualifications. We also offer canteen schemes, pension schemes, an active staff association, health insurance and various other staff benefits.
We build a green future together with someone who can:
- Obtain deep insight of measurement methods for the project in relation to the specific customer demands stated in the contract
- Conduct horizontal and vertical measurements
- Perform Deviation Reports (NCR in case of non-conforming constructions)
- Perform Measurement Reports on constructions and report status to the project
As part of the team, we expect you to:
- Be a Welder / Black Smith or have experience from a similar job
- Have knowledge about standard measurement techniques and mechanical tolerances in steel constructions
- Have experience with Easy Laser and/or Total Station and various other measurement equipment
- Have the ability to read and understand design and workshop drawings
- Have experience with Word and Excel and general IT systems
- Be living close to the Lindø site
- Be fluent in English and Danish
- Be prepared to work in some weekends if required by the project
It will be an advantage, but not mandatory, if you have experience from the wind-, steel-, entrepreneur- or engineering business and experience with FIDIC contracts.
We want a workplace that focuses on the whole person, and we collaborate across Bladt based on a set of values that guide our behaviour. Safety always comes first and is expressed through the term "We Care". We also work based on a desire to be solution-oriented, reliable, better together and ever-improving. We believe that this, together with our stated purpose of supporting a sustainable future, helps make Bladt a great place to be.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and will end the recruitment process once we find the right candidate for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are welcome to visit our website www.bladt.dk or Manager, Measurement & Handover, Kevin Nielsen, on tel. ++45 29 91 27 68 for further information.