Senior Project Manager, Offshore Wind & Energy
Are you enthusiastic about heading significant projects within green energy and does finding the best solutions both technically and financially motivate you? Do you want to become part of the growth journey in an international company that contributes to accelerating the world’s green transition to renewable energy? Then you might be our new colleague!
Senior Project Manager
Bladt Industries is one of the leading suppliers of foundations and substations for the offshore wind market worldwide. Our projects are significant both financially and physically and they are managed by teams consisting of project managers, specialists, support functions and with interface to our own production, suppliers and subcontractors. Efficiency, on-time delivery and first-class quality are paramount to us when we manufacture our complex steel structures.
As Senior Project Manager you will be heading significant offshore wind projects in either our Foundations or Substations division in close collaboration with the project team. You will be responsible for the solution of both technical and financial challenges as well as managing resources and capacity.
You will get an exciting, versatile and evolving job in an international growth company. You will be part of a professional workplace with an informal tone where we appreciate collaboration, a sense of humor and a positive attitude. At Bladt Industries flexibility is mutual and you will have a great deal of freedom with responsibility.
Furthermore, we offer a company lunch program, an active staff association, health insurance, pension, an opportunity to work from home and a salary that matches the job requirements.
Your tasks include:
- Participation in final contract negotiations
- Manage projects as the overall project manager
- Management of the project team, including distribution of tasks and ensuring that the project has the necessary resources both internally and externally
- Overall budget responsible for the project
- Ensure the creation of projects specific documents
- Ensuring that sub supplier contracts are entered into according to applicable rules and regulations within Bladt
- Ensure that the project is executed according to Bladt QHSE system and according to project specific specifications
- Contact and negations with the customer during execution of the project
- Contract, risk and claims management
Reference will be to either Senior Vice President, Substations or Foundations and workplace could be either Aalborg, Lindø or Brøndby.
Who are you?
You are an engineer or have a similar technical background and have several years of experience within project management.
We seek a competent and proactive person who is highly motivated. You are ready to take ownership of decisions and processes and you are able to maintain focus even when things are moving fast.
We operate in a field in constant development and thus we attach importance to flexibility and willingness to change when we hire new employees.
It will be an advantage but not mandatory that you have:
- Experience from the wind-, steel-, entrepreneur- or engineering business
- Experience with negotiation of international contracts
- Experience with management of a project team
- Technical knowledge and economical flair
- Experience with working result oriented and with deadlines
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Experience with FIDIC contracts
Apply the job already today by sending us your application and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marked ”Senior Project Manager” in the subject field.
Applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact SVP, Foundations, Klaus Munck Rasmussen +45 50 77 76 66 or SVP, Substations Troels Gert Jensen +45 21 71 43 23 or visit our webpage www.bladt.dk
About Bladt Industries
Bladt Industries is a leading supplier within offshore wind turbines. In the last 25 years, the company has delivered to more than 2,500 offshore wind turbine foundations, equaling more than a third of all the world's offshore wind turbines. Bladt Industries has also supplied a significant number of offshore substations for offshore wind farms. Bladt Industries is the foundation for the green energy transition offshore.