Senior Project Manager (Lindø)
Make a difference with us and become part of the foundation for the green transition
At Bladt Industries, our purpose is to support a sustainable future and our vision is to be the market leader in foundations and substations for the offshore wind market worldwide.
The ambitions for offshore wind are great and we must grow so that we can deliver our part of the puzzle and make this a reality. It requires a team effort. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague who, like us, is passionate about making a difference.
Specifically, we need you who want a job focusing on on overseeing large projects for the green energy transition and who are motivated by finding the best solutions both technically and financially.
What do we offer?
You will receive an exciting and versatile job in a growing international company with a flat structure. We offer flexibility, a high degree of freedom under responsibility and you get ample opportunity for personal and professional development as part of a professional team with an informal tone.
An attractive salary and employment conditions are negotiated individually, based on experience and qualifications. We also offer canteen schemes, pension schemes, an active staff association, health insurance and various other staff benefits.
We build a green future together with someone who can:
- Participate in the tender phase, incl. contract negotiations
- Be the overall responsible for the contract and the project, including handling of budget, risk and claims
- Be responsible for the project team, including distribution of tasks and ensuring that the project has the necessary resources both internally and externally
- Ensure the creation of projects specific documents
- Ensure that sub supplier contracts are entered into according to applicable internal and external rules and regulations
- Be responsible for the monthly reporting to the management
- Be the primary contact person for the customer during execution of the project
- Ensure that the project is executed according to standards, procedures and project specifications
Reference will be to Vice President, Foundations and workplace will be at Lindø.
As part of the team, we expect you to:
- Be an engineer or have a similar technical background
- Have several years of experience within project management, preferably from international projects
- Have experience with negotiation of international contracts
- Work result-oriented and with deadlines
- Be fluent in English (verbally and written)
It will be an advantage, but not mandatory, if you have experience from the wind-, steel-, entrepreneur- or engineering business and experience with FIDIC contracts.
We want a workplace that focuses on the whole person, and we collaborate across Bladt based on a set of values that guide our behaviour. Safety always comes first and is expressed through the term "We Care". We also work based on a desire to be solution-oriented, reliable, better together and ever-improving. We believe that this, together with our stated purpose of supporting a sustainable future, helps make Bladt a great place to be.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and will end the recruitment process once we find the right candidate for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are welcome to visit our website www.bladt.dk or Vice President, Foundations, Jens Peter Andersen on tel. +45 41 88 43 09 or HR Partner, Charlotte Helleskov Willumsen on tel. +45 40 23 33 87 for further information.