Compliance Officer, maternity cover (Aalborg/Lindø)
Make a difference with us and become part of the foundation for the green transition
At Bladt Industries, our purpose is to support a sustainable future and our vision is to be the market leader in foundations and substations for the offshore wind market worldwide.
The ambitions for offshore wind are great and we must grow so that we can deliver our part of the puzzle and make this a reality. It requires a team effort. Therefore, we are looking for a new colleague who, like us, is passionate about making a difference.
Specifically, we need you who want a job focusing on ensuring that current legislation as well as internal guidelines and rules are compliant within Bladt.
What do we offer?
You will receive an exciting and versatile job in a growing international company with a flat structure. We offer flexibility, a high degree of freedom under responsibility and you get ample opportunity for personal and professional development as part of a professional team with an informal tone.
An attractive salary and employment conditions are negotiated individually, based on experience and qualifications. We also offer canteen schemes, pension schemes, an active staff association, health insurance and various other staff benefits. There will occasionally be an opportunity to work from home.
This role is a maternity cover and can be either part-time or full-time. Workplace can be either Aalborg or Lindø (Odense).
We build a green future together with someone who can:
- Manage the company Whistleblower Channel and handle any incoming reports
- Train the organisation in our Code of Conduct in collaboration the Chief Legal Officer and prepare new training material where needed
- Manage our Compliance program that ensures compliance with applicable legislation – specially our GDPR project will need your attention
- Onboarding of new employees in the company's Compliance program
- Be a facilitator to ensure that applicable guidelines and rules are followed (including ESG, GDPR, Code of Conduct, etc.)
As part of the team, we expect you to:
- Have a relevant academic background e.g., Cand.merc.jur or cand.jur
- Be business oriented and know how to combine commercial considerations with legal terms
- Have the ability to work with short deadlines
- Be fluent in English at negotiation level (both oral and written)
- Be flexible in relation to job motivation with both independent work and working with others
Experience with Compliance tasks within a production company, the construction market, or the renewable / offshore industry, will be an advantage but is not essential.
We want a workplace that focuses on the whole person, and we collaborate across Bladt based on a set of values that guide our behaviour. Safety always comes first and is expressed through the term "We Care". We also work based on a desire to be solution-oriented, reliable, better together and ever-improving. We believe that this, together with our stated purpose of supporting a sustainable future, helps make Bladt a great place to be.
We process applications on an ongoing basis and will end the recruitment process once we find the right candidate for the position. We look forward to hearing from you.
You are welcome to visit our website www.bladt.dk or Compliance Officer, Sandra Carrillo Moustgaard, on tel. +45 29 61 39 63 or Head of HR, Tanja Lindholt Leyni, on tel. +45 25 44 30 78 for further information .